Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We (Caroline, Kate, and I) got in a bus wreck today. We were on our way to the Terracotta Warriors on a city bus when I heard this horrible grinding noise and then was thrown forward violently. When I looked up we had rear ended the bus in front of us at the bus stop. The glass had cracked on our bus's window and the glass had broken out completely in the bus in front of us. The impact also caused the bus in front of us to rear end the bus in front of it. I got off and took some pictures. I haven't done much with the camera yet but I have taken pictures of a REALLY fat cat and also of a bus wreck. I was going to take a picture of all the people in wheelchairs at the Terracotta Warriors but that seemed rude.

Anyway, we walked the rest of the way which allowed me to pick up some steamed buns for breakfast. We hopped on the bus for the hour long ride out to the Warriors. The Warriors are pretty fucking cool. Each one has a totally different face that was the face of the craftsman that made it. All of them had been destroyed at one time and they have reconstructed an enourmous number of them. Well worth seeing. They did have this thing where for a small fee you can have your face put on a Terracotta Warrior so then you have this photoshopped kind of thing with your face on the Warriors body. I opted out of this but Bill Clinton had not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Steel said...

I also had steamed buns for breakfast. But not like that.

Kate, huh?

But Caroline hasn't yet gone to...uh...Roli?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home