Thursday, September 07, 2006

Awww. Thanks for the comments!

However, remember when I was in Nong Khai about a month ago and was offered a job and I turned it down? Well, I came back to Nong Khai because it's cheap and I have a few friends here and I was trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my life for the next few weeks, and lo and behold, I was here one day and someone said to me "Want to teach English for five weeks here? Pays 10,000 baht." so I guess that's what I'm going to do. So, it looks like I'll be coming back a little later than I thought but still in enough time for Halloween I hope. Due to all my tickets and so on coming home will be an adventure in sucking. Bangkok-Doha-Moscow-Zurich-train to Frankfurt-New York. This will happen all at once. No stopping. Fun! Lesson learned. Don't buy your tickets beforehand.

Message to Sterling: I'm finally reading Lord of the Rings and this time enjoying it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should give the bible another shot too.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home